2010-06-10

Having an Impossible Week...Do Something Illogical!

I shared the following with our staff on Monday and have had several great conversations in the days that followed. I thought maybe there might be something in here that could speak to the readers of this blog.

In your next prayer time maybe you could go through the following areas - it will take 15 to 20 minutes of your day. When you are finished i would love to hear if God has revealed anything specific to you about your life!

Read Luke 5:4-7

We need to dive into the Impossible/Illogical things God is Calling us to 
       - Are there Projects/Relationships I find impossible?
        - What in my life seems so far out in left field? Am I able to trust God in those illiogical times?
         - Pray that God would place you in an impossible/illogical situation where only He can take credit


Read Exodus 17:1-13


  We need to be available and supportive to those we follow (Exodus 17:9-13)
         - Am I a good follower? Even when my leader seems Illogical or the situation seems Impossible?
         - What ways can I support those that lead me? God show me the small ways to encourage
         - Ask God to put you in a position to Trust and Follow – Ask for wisdom in how to be supportive


Read Phillipians 3:14-17

Mature in life so when confronted with Impossible/Illogical situations you imitate Christ and in turn are imitated. (Philippians 3:14-17)
         - Are there areas I am not imitatable?
         - Ask God to place on your heart an awareness of who is watching you
         - Pray that God would provide situations and opportunities for you to grow in your maturity and provide  an example to those around you

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Stuff Vandee

    ReplyDelete